Welcome!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hello!

I am Agata, and I have already once failed to keep a travel blog when in Europe.  So why am I starting another one? Not really sure but maybe the second time is the charm? :)

I decided to start fresh so my old followers weren't suddenly overwhelmed with notifications about a blog that they forgot they even followed, and to also give myself a chance to tackle this from a different perspective, being 2 years older, wiser, and changed.

I have already been in Europe for 2 weeks, and I plan to do reflection posts on the places that I was at before, as well as the places I traveled to 2 years ago (France, Spain, and Portugal) so that everything can be in one nice spot.

This summer I will be travelling to Germany, the Czech Republic, and China, so I am sure I will be able to post some interesting stories! Feel free to share with anybody that may be interested, and please of course feel free to share your own opinions in the comments.

Do widzenia! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. Agata Around the World.
Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah. & Distributed by Free Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License