China

Saturday, August 10, 2013

I have made it to China! :) I got here safely on Monday and have been struggling with trying to get a post up since then... I can post text posts, but I am still trying to figure out how to put pictures in them! I might just post text posts for now with links to pictures. We will see what happens! :)

Just wanted to say all is well and I can't wait  to post pictures and stories and impressions of China - which is amazing! And I have been eating non-stop! At this rate who knows if I will fit on the plane back home. I am even snacking right now!

Anyway, I will update once I have figured out a way to attach pictures, or once I have given up and settle with text posts.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. Agata Around the World.
Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah. & Distributed by Free Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License